Friday, February 26, 2010

I Promise...

I made a promise to myself, that I would eat only good raw foods. It’s been like a roller coaster ride since September 1st, 2009 when I initially made the decision. And looking at the calendar, it’s nearing my June 2nd goal date and I’m not losing anymore weight, in fact I’ve gained.

So, now it’s down to the wire to curb my spontaneous and bad eating style. Being back in Florida, I’ve been monitoring what and how much I’m eating.  My juicing is a staple two times a day and I’ve been taking my Barley Max once a day. I’m actually thinking of beefing that up to two times a day.

Since Tuesday, I’ve eaten Minestrone Soup and Salad at Olive Garden for lunch and then I made a Layered Vegetable Salad for dinner.  Wednesday I had lunch with Mike and his daughter at a pizza shop and of course I had Pizza with a twist. I asked for two slices of pizza with Onion, Broccoli, Mushrooms and NO CHEESE with a Greek Salad with NO CHEESE. Dinner was at Carrabba’s Restaurant where I had an Insalata Furilluci Salad with Grilled Eggplant, Roasted Red Bell Peppers, Olives with an Oil and Vinegar Dressing. I also ordered Rigatoni Martino with no meat and cheese (Mike and I shared that!). Thursday I ate the left over Layered Vegetable Salad for lunch and then it was back to another Carrabba’s Restaurant where I had the Insalata Furilluci for dinner and we ordered Bruchetta for appetizers. I have to admit, I did indulge with four pieces of bread and both evenings I had a small carafe of wine.:(

[Via http://rawtolose40.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment