Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Halloween Party Set for Vampires

Its getting closer and closer! It is right around the corner! Very soon it will be here!

I guess you are as excited as I am for the greatest celebration of the year. I have been looking forward to the month of October for the past 11 months and I want to share my joy and pleasure with you. Although I am the omnipresent Vampire, it is hard but not impossible to visit all my friends and attend all Halloween parties.

So, this week I put together for you the “V-Halloween Party Set”, essential for making your party the best in your neighborhood!

Get 12 Vampire® Wine Glasses, 13 Creepy Creature Glass Markers (to avoid any other Vampire from stealing your glass) and 3 bottles of Vampire® red wine, Merlot, Cab & Pinot Noir, for you to start the party! All for $149.00 with Vampire delivery included.

Eternally yours,

No comments:

Post a Comment