Friday, December 18, 2009

Holiday Gift Idea

Don’t know what to get your friends for Christmas? When I don’t have something particulary creative up my sleeve– I turn to wine. I’ve found it’s a present that most people enjoy.

Tonight I picked up a few bottles from Carfagnas. It’s a little family-owned Italian grocery store on 161. You can check them out online- www.carfagnas.com

For being such a small store, Carfagnas has a surprisingly big wine selection! I’d say about a fourth of their wines are specifically Italian wine. The rest is from all across the world. You’ll find your basic merlots and chardonnays, but there’s also a wide range of unique blends that could be fun to try out. The wines also come in a wide range of prices so you can fit your purchases to match your budget.

The nice thing about Carfagnas is that after you pick up your wine of choice, you can stop by their prepared foods section to pick up some really yummy Italian food to go along with it!

[Via http://columbusurbanite.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment