Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Happy Birthday, SisterDear2!

Happy Birthday to my sister Lynda! I wish you the best Birthday ever, SisterDear! And since this is your first “Official” day watching Aria since her Mommy and Daddy had to go back to work, I’d say it’s going to be just perfect!

My, my, my! There’s a bunch of Hairdates in that collage, isn’t there? I was going to try to choose a photo for every year, but I’m afraid the photos would have been too small to see! bwahahahaha!

Today the date is 9-9-9, or 09-09-09. Somebody should play that on the lottery or something!

I’ve got tons of paperwork to do today, but I’m hoping I get many interruptions by people wanting to place orders! Bring it on… I can multi-task like crazy!

Have a wonderful day, y’all… especially you, Lynda!

[Via http://willthink4wine.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment