Saturday, September 26, 2009

south asian stir fry and south australian wine...

Needless to say, dinner tonight was the bees knees. Lately I’ve been trying to remember to take pictures of the food I make for this food/running/beer/debauchery journal, but it smelled so good it didn’t even occur to me to stop and snap a photo.

Another recipe from EatLiveRun. Freakin’ awesome.

I did, however manage to take a picture of the wine:

It wasn’t expensive or totally unforgettable, but its a pretty good wine I’ve gotten a couple times before; less than $10 and never disappoints me.

Tomorrow I’m running EIGHT MILES.

I’ma have to get in my car and map out a course so I know I’ve gone far enough. I’ll probably just drive four miles out of town, note the destination and then when I go, I’ll run there and be forced to run back. That way I have no choice but to run eight miles; I can’t take a shortcut and quit early.

Yeah, I have to trick myself into testing my limits. Oh well, at least I do it all.

Now, if you’ll excuse me, there’s a Dexter marathon I need to be watching right now…

No comments:

Post a Comment